We just started a side project: soon launching a Hungarian alphabet book! The concept is to make use of the illustrations created in the 1970s by artistic – and a bit sarcastic – relatives.
First, we want to measure the demand for this kind of product, starting with a minimal holding page and an email sign up form.
At the same time, we set up the social channels and promote the future product. This way we might build a small community around the book's potential buyers and raise awareness. We created multiple cover design variants with different wording, title illustrations and colours.
Using Google's Optimize A/B testing platform, we are measuring which cover concepts generate the most email signups. Completely free. We just uploaded 6 different book cover designs to a Webflow page and set up the test in Optimize.
Designing in Figma and releasing the holding page was a breeze with Webflow.
Please look at the work in progress roadmap – with the today's technology, it's now possible for everybody to launch products with a minimal investment: