Our refund policy has been devised to define the situations under which Bencium Limited will provide a refund, the procedure for claiming a refund and the responsibility of Bencium Limited in circumstances resulting in such a claim. By purchasing any of our services you are declaring that you accept and agree with all the terms and conditions outlined in the refund policy.
Coverage & Scope
- Our refund policy covers the refunds by Bencium Limited
- This policy does not have any application for companies which are not owned or controlled by Bencium Limited or for persons not employed or managed by Bencium Limited. This includes any third party service and / or product providers bound by contract and also, any third-party websites to which Bencium Limited website link.
Filing a Complaint
- At Bencium Limited we take every project with the final product in sight. It is as much our responsibility as the client’s. So, we believe that every effort should be made to reach a solution that is fully acceptable reciprocally in case of any situation where dissatisfaction related to services comes. Only when things are completely out of hand that refund should be considered.
- Our final aim is to come to a mutually acceptable solution. Even then if for some reason you are not satisfied and think about going for a refund claim, please write to us at email@example.com for a final discussion prior requesting a refund.
- Only if we are unable to reach a common agreement with you after talks should a refund claim be filed.
- Full refund: If the project has not been initiated.
- Partial refund will be issued as per the judgement of the service provider if we fail to complete the project in accordance with the delivery policy and contract of agreement. The amount will be calculated by Bencium Limited taking into account the proportion of the project completed and the proportion yet to be completed as per the pre-defined scope of the project.
Applicability of the Delivery Policy
- A project is not taken to be void unless the agreed upon payments are clear.
- Refund policy is not applicable if the required information for the successful completion of the project is not given to us at proper time. If there is delay or failure in completion of the project due to improper communication from client, it cannot be attributed to Bencium Limited.
- If the information provided by the client is incomplete and/or complete information regarding the project is not provided at the initiation of the project, Bencium Limited is not liable to follow its delivery or refund commitments.
- There is no provision for compensation for the delay of delivery under any conditions, until and unless there is an agreement signed with a penalty clause for delay in delivery.
Limitation of Liability
Bencium Limited’s liability is bound by the value of the chunk of the project (as per our prices) which remains incomplete at a given point point of time. Bencium Limited is not obligated for losses due to the services provided/ not provided or the delay in the same at any point of time. The liability to refund holds only if the project has been cancelled by the client and such cancellation has been communicated to Bencium Limited in writing.
Processing of Refunds
The partial refunds will be processed and mailed within 10 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by credit card.
The full refunds will be processed and mailed within 10 business days of the date of cancellation and will be brought about using the method of payment agreed upon in the beginning of the project ie; refund by credit card.
If we receive a chargeback or payment dispute (i.e. PayPal or Visa/Mastercard Dispute) from a credit card company or bank, your service and/or project will be suspended without notice. The chargeback fee (issued to recover fees passed on to us by the credit company), plus any outstanding balances accrued as a result of the chargeback(s) must be paid in full before service is restored, files delivered, or any further work is done. Instead of issuing a chargeback, please contact us to address any billing issues. Requesting a chargeback or opening a PayPal dispute for a valid charge from us is fraud, and is never an appropriate or legal means of obtaining a refund. Please read and make sure you fully understand our refund policy prior to making a payment.
Bencium Limited may at any time, without prior notice under its sole discretion, amend this policy from time to time. You are therefore requested to review this policy periodically. Your continued use of Bencium Limited website after any such amendments automatically implies your acceptance of the same thereof.
Contacting us regarding our refund policy
If you have queries or suggestions regarding our refund policies kindly e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org